brltty - cut and paste question

Hi,

Ok I worked out how to cut some text with the commands given in help-cmds.txt
So I have a question:
It looks like that brltty is only capable of cutting text from the current visible screen...
So how can I say cut a 10 page emacs document and paste it in an email?
How do you guys get around cutting big blocks of text more than one screen?
Or am I missing something?

Or is this been addressed in svn?

Thanks for any help, and I am about to build brltty from svn...

Thanks,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/