Re: Quick question before I do something silly?

I don't think it installs gem when you format a bootable diskette. I had to copy over drivers for the CDROM and edit the config.sys. And I had to figure out what files jaws needed and copy those over and edit autoexec.bat. But none of that was real hard. Someone more familiar with FreeDOS probably could have done it in a few minutes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janina Sajka" <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: Quick question before I do something silly?

Thanks, John, though it wasn't my intention to make work for you. In
fact, you might just tell me whether you needed to tweak anything in
particular in autoexec.bat and/or config.sys to get FreeDOS to boot. I'm
might expect you would comment out their builtin gui, gem. But anything
else?

If you do have time to create a dd, I'm sure others might appreciate it
as well. Certainly no rush from my end.

Janina