Re: console screenreader (using /dev/input and /dev/vcsa)

Yasr should theoretically work with FreeBSD, although I haven't tried it in a long time. If you couldn't get it working, then I'm curious what problems you had. Emacspeak should also work (as well as Orca if you're using GNOME).

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --