Re: alpine

On Sun, 9 Dec 2007, Hart Larry wrote:
your quoting, just go in pine, m for main menu, s for setup and c for config. Either look for the 3rd instance of quote or just arrow down til you find an item which looks similar to what I sent. You will press enter--and change the numeric value to minus 10 if you don't want any quoting. Once you are happy with any-and-all your changes, hit e--and it will prompt with "committ changes, y n?"

I added the line in .pinerc and it worked. Thanks.

You see, as I have quoting disabled, I guess you may have quoted some or all of my comments? All I saw were the date refferences

I did.
One question though.
What happens if someone asks for example
Is it possible to listen to music on linux.
And someone wrote below there text yes it is.
How would you know what question that is in reply to?

Thanks for the help,

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/