To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 08, 2007 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: ftp on linux?

There is a program called ftp which you should have installed. (There is also a Windows program called ftp which works the same way). There are also clients called lftp and ncftp which you might want to try; they have more features than the standard ftp.

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --