Re: setting speakup to certain settings

On 2/12/2007 7:43 AM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
You could put it in .bashrc and have it run that way or maybe rc.local whereever that might be found on your system.

I put it in .bash_profile. And when I log in it runs my script and sets my settings. The only time I have the defaults is if when I am in the log in screen. And if I logged in as root straight from boot up. Which I don't do. If I do su - from being logged in as daniel my settings stay the same.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
daniel.dalton47@xxxxxxxxx