Re[2]: Orca on Debian or Fedora?

If you install gnome-orca with aptitude and have aptitude use the -r switch for install recommended installs and you already are running debian unstable gnome-orca should install with no problems. I never did find out if it would work since my computer was wormed and I had to use dban and do another installation at the end of may in 2007. But before all of that happened I got gnome-orca installed with no incidents. I got a better modem/router combination and had some help securing it from a security professional so hopefully this doesn't happen again.