ABC-News Stream?

Just wondering if there are ways to listen or watch this stream in linux? In my case, since I am with SBC Yahoo, we along with Bell South, Comcast, and aol, get this for free. Well, from the windows side, its useing some Yahoo media player--and to make matters worse, since its javascript, I cannot save a little stream file in L Y N X. So here is a paste of an url, but there's no stream extention.
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://media.yahoo.com/broadband/m/go/sbc/player?key=/nws/abclive/abclive
Modified=40EF8D039740C5015C
Not totally sure, but I may require an SBC user name-and-password?
We even tried going to this site from Gnome but it says I need a sound server.
Thanks much in advance for any ways of listening to ABCnewsNow in linux.
Hart