issue: gcc4 and festival

hello all,
I have a couple of questions,
firstly, I want to build festival on fedora core 4 and 5 in a day or two.
I did try on fedora core 4 but could not even compile festival and speach tools.
has any one built festival and speech tools and festvox with gcc 4.0?
i am sorry if this thread has come before, but I am really in a big
hurry and need to finish this off in next 24 hours.
Please suggest me any method possible but only with gcc4.0 and not
with any other prior version.
thanks,
Krishnakant.