Re: hard and soft questions - migrating to Linux Was:Re: (no subject)

aldo shade of doom
is a game for the blinds how like the producer to call it.
I saw a lot of this games and I think there are a fat mistake
a happy new year
/////////
Radu Vasile
Technic Consultant in computers
"better light a candle than curse the darkness"
"follow the white rabbit"
e-mail:
vradu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
matematicianu@xxxxxxx