(no subject)

software/hardware questions     Hello!
ok, finally I have almost decided to throw my windows away and begin to use only linux.
But before I do that I'll  post a feq questions just to be sure I can do the same things with linux  who I can with windows.

ok, here we go.
1. is it possible to use a radio/tv card with linux?
if so what card and programs do you recomend me to use?

2. I have heard about free world dialup and that is compatible with asterisk and linux.
Now I wonder if there is any service for linux so that people can call my computer from their normal phone.
I mean like skype in.

3. Has anyone sucseeded in running computer games like for example shades of doom?
/kristoffer