Re: dectalk question

I don't know about the license. It probably says somewhere in the documentation whether you can use it on more than one computer.

But I wrote a doc to help me reinstall dectalk and emacsspek since I'e had to do it so many times. It's for dectalk 4.7 but it will probably work with dectalk 5.

http://typhoon.doit.wisc.edu/~jhe/emsphowto.html

Let me know if that helps you.