dectalk question

Title: dectalk question

Hello!
For about ten minutes now I ordered and downloaded the dectalk runtime for Linux.
Now  I have a couple of questions.
1. Can I use my lisence on more than 1 computer?
2. Is there a tts binary so I can test it before installing emacspeak or similar like on flite, festival and rsynth etc?

for example you can type flite testfile.txt to get that file spoken.
is that possible with dectalk?
tahnks

kristoffer