Re: Trplayer doesn't installs under Debian Testing, help!

Hi.  I use mplayer on Debian unstable.  I can play Real audio and
Windows media with it using the codex from the mplayer web sight.  I
built my mplayer from source instead of trying to use an unofficial
Debian package.
Mplayer is the only alternative to trplayer I know about.
Your problems building trplayer are possibly caused by newer libs and
gcc on Debian testing.  If you wanted to update the source code to work
with gcc 3.x, you could probably get it to work.  If you hve access to a
Woody box, you could try building a static binary on it and see what
happens when you try to run it on your Sarge box.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny