Re: javascriptable text borwser, some nice news

Hello Lorenzo and others! I just noticed that my information concerning
enabling ssl support in links was not quite correct. Though after
supplying the /usr/include/openssl directory to --with-ssl parameter
stops configure from producing an error message, the ssl support is
still not enabled. I am very sorry for this mistake! If anyone will
succeed in compiling links with ssl support on RH 9 box, please, drop
a note on the list!

With best regards,

Sergey.