Re: javascriptable text borwser, some nice news

Hi all!

>> Yes I use links too ! But can someone tell me how to use bookmarks
>> in links ? On my screen I see bookmarks on the top of the window
>> which displays the bookmarks but I don't find the good key in order
>> to place the cursor on the bookmark list. Is the mouse the only way
>> to do that even in text mode or have you find another solution ?

To display a bookmarks menu just press "s" key. After that, up and
down arrows should be used to navigate bookmarks and left and right
arrows - to select appropriate options.

As far as menu is concerned, you can get there by pressing either
"f10" or "f9" keys.

Hope it helps.

Sergey.