two redhat 8.0 questions

Has anybody managed to get lynx ftp contacts and downloads to work?  This
version of lynx appears to have ftp functionality broken?
2) when I type man sendmail, I read about postfix.  I installed custom
installation and everything so don't really know what's installed.
Address rewriting fails and relaying is denied whenever I send an external
message and this was after having configured sendmail.
3) Is redhat 8.0 Valhalla in its code name designation or some other name?