bastille-linux redhat 8.0 notes

To install bastille-linux for this version of redhat you'll need to do the
following:

1) http://www.bastille-linux.org and download Bastille-2.x or whatever
current version is and that'll be an rpm file.  Also download
Bastille-Curses.rpm before you leave.
2) do perl -MCPAN -e shell and answer no to question about manual
configuration when asked.  When CPAN> prompt comes back type install
W/WP/WPS/Curses-0.5.tar.gz and hit return.  You'll eventually get a make
with lots of warnings and more importantly an install.
3) as root type bastille -c and hit return to run the package.  After
   typing accept for the first and only time at the prompt you'll go into
   answering questions.  Screen interface for speakup users is difficult
   even with curses and I have yet to figure out if it can be made to work
   well.  I'm putting these notes here because just finding and figuring
   out what and how to download Curses-0.5.tar.gz and have cpan make it
   was lots of research and difficulty.  Let's hope the rest of the list
   hasn't got this level of difficulty in hardening their computers.