Re: Suse Screen reader

Hi!

On Mi, Nov 26, 2003 at 02:17:10 -0000, Stoppard wrote:
> I have just been looking at the Accessibilty How To from the Linux
> documentation site.
>
> Near the bottom it mentioned that Suse had a screen reader that runs in
> consol mode.  I followed the link but it came up with page not found.

SUSE still hast this screenreader on its distro. Witch link were you
using to access the page?

> Does any one know anything about this?

Yes. An official english homepage was made, but it isn't online yet. I
could send you this page. You can also visit

http://www.schoeppi.net

to read the English docu of suse-blinux.

Best regards,
Schoeppi

--
Christian Schoepplein | Beste Rockband der Welt: http://www.lily-rockt.de