Sun/Linux

In another thread (see below), Jude talked about Sun's version of
Linux. When I last looked at it (about a year ago), my boss swore up
and down it could be downloaded and installed on a PC. The site did
have all the separate pieces but no installation ISO's or procedure
for building them. One of our Unix gurus also looked at it and, within
the time he spent on it, didn't come up with anything either. From
what I read, they were targeting it to be included on their new Sun
machines (Intel-based I think) but, though flatly contradicted by the
salesman who did a spiel for my boss, they weren't prepared to make it
generally available.

Is it really available for download now? (Guess I ought to go look,
eh?)

Lee