Re: installing redhat with speakup

I wonder if that option will work equally well with Sun's Java Desktop.
For those that don't know, sun combined linux with gnome, star office open
office java including java sandbox for security and they claim the ability
for the operating system to run windows and mac software and a price tag
about 20% of their nearest microsoft competitor.  I don't know how easy
it's supposed to be to get installed, but if it's reasonable this might be
something to check out.  This is intended as a windows xp replacement.