setting volume for trplayer?

Hello,

Is it possible to set the volume for trplayer, independent of the
volume set by aumix?  I have tried setting the volume in the file
called "~/.RealNetworks_RealMediaSDK_60".  Whenever I save this file
and start trplayer, the volume is set to 100%, no matter the value in
the configuration file.  The file gets rewritten by trplayer.  Is
there someplace else I have to make changes?

Thanks for any help,

-Dave