Newbie

Hi all,
As the subject may surgest i am new to this list.  I am currently a  Jaws
user but have been interested in Linux for a number of years.  I think i
would probably like to try mandrake with sighted assistance for install, and
then try and use GNU Capernicus.  Unfortunatly i don't have much hard drive
space, only about two point five to three gigabites and i don't know how
much you can customise the insterlation process with mandrake.  On the
bright side i borrowed the hard drive from a friend and do not have to put
windows on unless i want to.

Part of the reason i want to try Linux is because i am becomeing slightly
disoluioned with the price that it will cost me to use windows and screen
reader software, which i can not afford.

Thanks in advance,
Nigel