knopix and gnopernicus

I know I've asked on this list for a lot,and haven't contributed much, but
I'm wondering if it's possable for someone to make an iso of knopix with
gnopernicus precompiled into it.  I want to try the system, but don't want
the headache of setting up a whole linux system.
It seems to me if this could be done, people who want the ease of a
jaws-like install would finally have it (i.e. put in the disk and get
software speech.  If it could also have speakup, more power to it.)

Here's dreaming, and if someone out there knows enough about isos to make
this happen, thanks in advance.