Re: installing redhat with speakup

Hello,
One can install shrike using a floppy to start.
The standard ones is on the first cd under the
images directory.
This would not help that much as they do not supply a
floppy image with speakup compiled into the kernel.
The last time i looked, I could not find a speakup enabled install disk
for shrike on the speakup site.