Re: Segmentation fault installing ViaVoice

Well, the glibc version is 2.3.2.  As for the project being dead, it may
be so but Viavoice is the best-sounding synthesizer I know of.  I tried
playing around with festival last night and ended up with an impenetrable
mess with unhelpful documentation.  Tried flite too but they didn't
describe how to compile a good voice.