Re: Fw: Any need for another sw/hw Daisy reader (linux, embedded, wi ndows; in that order) ?

I went to the URL on the original message with wget and was able to download the file.  Only trouble is that it always
gives me a message that simply says

Bus Error

Last time I checked I couldn't even drive a bus and I am not planning to ride one any time soon. ;)  What could be the
problem?

Prince