Re: Fw: Any need for another sw/hw Daisy reader (linux, embedded, wi ndows; in that order) ?

It seems this file is improperly posted as an ASCII file.

I'll see if I can make it work and test it over the weekend.

Meanwhile, there's another naicent Linux DAISY player at the Speakup web
site, available only via CVS, called Listen-up.

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)