teaching Linux to blind users

I am investigating  how to start a business to train other blind and vision
impaired users in Linux.

I am thinking of doing this in a classroom setting with
hands on instruction and practice.
The classes would focus on the character based interface using either
speech or enlarged text terminals.

Does anyone on this list know of a similar  service?

I would like to talk to others who have started such a business and see what
insights and experiences they might have to share.

Thank you,
rudy