Re: Readers and Synths

you wanna flame me luke you go right ahead.
however, the only statement you made in that last post that had an ounce
of truth is that your iq is lower than 5 and you couldn't be arsed
reading any docs and looking up www sites and the like.
god sakes, does everything have to be handed to former windows users in
a plate?
I ask dumb questions but more often than nit, I get told to rtfm whicn
incidentally is read the fine manual.
and so I do and 9 times out of 10 I find what I want.
if I still ain't sure tyen I go back and ask.

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun