Re: Readers and Synths

Oh, a side note of clarity to my bloody stupid question, which I never
should have asked if I had an IQ above 5, and an hour or two's worth of
reading time:

I asked if it could be used with *any* screen reader, not any particular
screen reader. Interestingly enough, I have now a patch for Speakup, which
should enable the synth in question.  That patch appears nowhere in *any*
of the f**ing manuals you told me I should have read.  The only way, afaik
(and granted, my knowledge is of course vastly limited, or I would never
have come here for answers), I could have found that patch, was by going
to the development community (which, as you point out, is also the user
community), to get an answer.

Luke