Re: Readers and Synths

Thus spake the brilliant beast,
> no  they haven't but I wish there was
> I would love to use keynote on my linux box.

afaik, the keynote sa if I'm not much mistaken is much like the accent
pc or accent sa.
so theoretically it should work under GNU/Linux.
However, if people took the time to read various documentation, they
wouldn't be asking silly questions like is x synth or y synth supported
by x screen reader or y screen reader.
c'mon people! it about time ya all rtfm instead of cluttering up the
list with bloody stupid questions.
further more, remember we're in a unique position here.
if there ain't a driver for something, you can code one providing the
specs are available. if pulsedata have released them, I ain't aware of
it, but by the same token, the options for us as it stands ain't all
that great when it comes to choice of operating systems however, I'd
choose GNU/Linux every time, we need more synth manufacturers to release
their specs so we can provide a wider selection for those that have
them.