Introduction

Hi all,
My name is Jes, from the U.S.A and I am very interested in the Linux operating system. Windows is ok for what it is, but I've had
more trouble than its worth in windows and I just am interested in experimenting and making a decision about whether I want Linux
as an option. If any of you want to relate some of your experiences in using Linux please send them too the following email
address:
jesman598@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, and I hope to learn a lot on this list. By the way, I am also totally blind> Take care