VI quick reference guide?

I know I was recommended against using VI, but it appears stable and
the command mode makes a good readonly mode.  MAN notwithstanding, is
there any kind of quick lookup table of this utility's functions and
key combinations  please and where?

MAN on this SW9 installation doesn't even want to list anything about
VI itself, -k searches for anything with "VI" in the subject and this
list runs for ages. It doesn't appears in FAQs and HOWTOs.

GA!

.....     or someone very like me!