Links-2 completely inaccessible to brltty.

Hello,
a friend gave me the download page for Links-2, the new version of the
browser which supports ssl and javascript.
http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/download.html
After getting a lot of trouble compiling and upgrading it, I noticed that
Brltty does not generate any output for this version (display is Baum Vario
40).
The only output I get is the Google's search text box and the last line of
the page, where I get the direct URLs for hypertext links I focus with
arrows, and even I do not get into menus: the Braille display does not
follow me, as it does with my installed Browser, that is ELinks 0.4pre5 -
Text WWW browser.
It is a pity I can not access it, as I read it supports sounds and
Javascript
bye bye
Jois