Re: Links-2 completely inaccessible to brltty.

Hi,
On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 08:38:58AM +0200, Jois wrote:
> a friend gave me the download page for Links-2, the new version of the
> browser which supports ssl and javascript.
> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~clock/twibright/links/download.html
> After getting a lot of trouble compiling and upgrading it, I noticed that
> Brltty does not generate any output for this version (display is Baum Vario
> 40).
Long time ago I downloaded and compiled v 2.1 in static version, with js
and ssl support; here with my Alva it worked immediately.
Note:
you will not forghet to install libssl-dev and see the links.cfg;
my bin is in http://brlspeak.net/blinux/blinks21bin-js-ssl.tgz
(but I'm not a real day by day Links user, more Lynx user).

Osvaldo.