Re: SV: a problem

"Kristoffer Gustafsson" <kristoffer.gustafsson@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> also, is there a way to play my windows games in linux like shades of doom?

I once tried in about 2001 with a old version of VMWare.  Back then, sod
was still a beta version, and the computer I tried it on was very slow,
but it appeared to work.  Beware though, that VMWare is commercial software,
and will cost you some money.  It is also not trivial to setup if
you have no sighted assistance.  What it does is emulate a PC ontop of your
already running Linux system, allowing you to boot a complete new operating
system, like Windows.  It can emulate a standard Sound card based
on your host system sound hardware, and therefore in theory allows to run
sod.

--
CYa,