does slackware have advantages?

hello to all the champians on the list.
this is very urgent and any help is desperately welcomed.
As you all my linux community friends know that I am a totally blind person and own a software firm.
I am neded to install linux on an 80 gb hdd with a server with pentium 4 2+ mhz. And we have 512 ddr ram.
I am in a real fix. I don't know what should I go for. my first choice was redhat 9 but alas IBM ViaVoice is not to be used with yasr on rh9. now I have a couple of questions.
by the way I am going to use mysql and apache http server. I am supposed to run my reports right now on perl. I may also need to develop some small command line applications to do some secured server oriented jobs.
the server is supposed to be totaly stable and up, 24/7. I need a server which needs minimum maintainance (amongst linux servers of course!).
firstly I wan't to ask all the slackware users is there really an advantage in using slackware 9.0? I have redhat 8 for comparison as it can run yasr with viavoice.
so is there some thing more slackware 9 can offer then redhat 8? and how about mandrake 9.1? do any one of you know any linux bran where I can run nopernicus with IBM ViaVoice and subsiquenly also use ViaVoice with yasr?
which of these three. namely redhat 8, slackware 9.0 and mandrake 9.1 can be the best?
please consider all the above and then send a reply.
again I urgently need to take a desission and so please help.
lastly I have an on board sound card on my machine on the lab it is probably ac 97 or some thing. which of the above will support it.
thanks
krishnakant.
Download the hottest & happening ringtones here!
OR SMS: Top tone to 7333
Click here now: http://sms.rediff.com/cgi-bin/ringtone/ringhome.pl