Papermeier Braillex ELBA note taker

good morning list

I too would like a braille note taker but the cost is too great for me at moment.  What frustraits me is the number of companies who are making these things these products. If there were fewer companies then the number of units per company sold would go  up but even then I don't think the price per cell would go down. The longest running braille display I have heard of is my brother's tieman keybraile which was baught in 1987 and is still going fine
best regards

Ian Blackburn
Receptionist
Government Employees Superannuation board
PO Box J755
Perth WA 6842
Phn: 08 9263 4111
Fax: 1800 300 067
e-mail: iblackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
note: if including MS word files please use .rtf format and indicate in body of message sent to me
thanks

 Standard disclaimer:
 Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
 * The Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility
    for the contents, nor the validity of this communication; and
 * they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.