Re: Papermeier Braillex ELBA note taker

And the price is a bit steeper when most of the market only has 50 cents.
I have come to the conclusion that braille displays as a technological
concept are the equivalent of Tucker automobiles.  Lots of innovation,
advanced safety features, but an aweful business model which only allows
the company to hold on because special sources have the financing.  At
$125.00 per cell the alva mpo 550 has to cost over $2,500.00.  I hope
verizon takes another route toward accessibility because even producing
such units that have to have this kind of pricing isn't smart.

--
Registered as user #315636 with the Linux Counter,
http://counter.li.org/!