Re: discussion:Fw: [The vOICe] Linux? Yes, probably

It sounds like this would be fairly straight forward to use. But, I'm
unclear about the license and the source. I wouldn't want to trust a
binary with all the changes to compilers over the past year. So, is the
source available? And under what license?

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)