discussion:Fw: [The vOICe] Linux? Yes, probably

Hi Folks, We've been having a discussion on the seeing with sound list about
running the vOICe using a talking linux or other than windows platform.
Below, please find and comment on the possibility to do this?  Please
consult the
pages found at:
http://www.seeingwithsound.com/winvoice.htm
for information about this free software.   and write to:
Peter.B.L.Meijer@xxxxxxxxxxx
with questions/input as he is not on this list but is the developper of the
software.  We may persuade him to join the list provided there is enough
interest though.  You can join the seeing with sound list if you like by
sending a blank message to:
seeingwithsound-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

I hope it is not too off topic for this list.  I did not post to the speak
up list as I know that it is a more specific list but if we can get some
speak up input to this, that would also be welcomed.

Thanks!