Re: Access to TECH Books Online

At  06/08/2003 10:44 PM, Janina Sajka  wrote -
[SNIP]

> Any suggestions on a better way to find their books?

I do know that they have access to all the O'Reily Safari titles. And,
they have them in pristine XML, so they'll be very high quality copies
at BookShare.

I would suggest writing them to find out how to get at them. If you do,
please let us all know what they say.
[SNIP]

Janina -

This is the response I got from bookshare.org

=======

The titles from O'Reilly & Associates that are available for
immediate download by current Bookshare.org subscribers can be found by visiting this link: http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksOreilly.html.
All the books listed on this page of O'Reilly's website can be requested
through Bookshare.org (and will be available through it as well, but that's
an effort still underway). The link is http://www.oreilly.com/catalog

We are talking to some other publishers
about technical titles, but for now, you will do best to search generally
under the Computers category on the site.