Re: msn registration

Well, I had to setup my wife's account using Windows unfortunately.  That
is how I was able to get it to play at all.  An SWF file is a Macromedia
Flash file.  Those files require a Flash player.  Unfortunately, Flash
players are plugins to graphical browsers, and won't work on text-based
browsers at all.  Once Gnopernicus becomes a little more stable, I think
we will be able to open these files through Mozilla using the Linux Flash
player.

Lorenzo

And the next time you consider complaining that running Lucid Emacs
19.05 via NFS from a remote Linux machine in Paraguay doesn't seem to
get the background colors right, you'll know who to thank.
	-- Matt Welsh