Re: msn registration

Luke Davis staggered into view and mumbled:
> Nobody said that you had to *use* the email account for anything; and
> nobody said that you had to provide accurate information to their probe of
> your life.

True enough, but I believe in the terms of service, it says something to
the effect that you have to give accurate information about yourseld, and
if they feel like you didn't give accurate information thay exercise their
absolute power over you and take away your hotmail account and hence your
passport, which also takes away your ability to use the messenger.

Lorenzo

The new Linux anthem will be "He's an idiot, but he's ok", as performed by
Monthy Python.  You'd better start practicing.
	-- Linus Torvalds, announcing another kernel patch