Re: OS and HD format advice

Depending on your comfort level and experience you
could script the redhat installation using RedHat's
KickStart;
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/KickStart-HOWTO-6.html
or
consider that RedHat's 7.3 version's text mode is
readable by whatever tools you have;
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.3-Manual/install-guide/s1-guimode-textinterface.html
specifically there is a text based partition manager.

Since you have XP now you might want to consider using
PowerQuest's PartionMagic - but I'm not sure how
accessible it is to you (I've never used JAWS with it
for instance)

Also, another difficulty will be getting the installs
done in the correct order. I suggest the best article
I've read is on:
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Win98/Q_20271214.html

Hope this helps!

BTW, I'm a sighted user. Just joined the group as I am
learning JAWS and other accessibility tools as part of
my work with Windows. I have been a longtime Linux
user. Please excuse me if I'm not helping, being
ignorant of how to approach the problem from your
perspective.

Be well,

Norman

http://search.yahoo.com