Re: Diagnosing ABT320 Braille Terminal

IMHO, one thing that adversely affects the Alva is that the left and
right keys are not typematic. I doubt this matters on an 80-character
display, but on a 40 it's a pain and I bet it's worse on a 20. Thanks to
Nicolas I found the place in the source where I could change it, but it
still seems an unfortunate default.

However, the Linux Alva driver seems more sluggish than (my memory of)
the DOS program, so I don't think it's the serial port settings since
DOS presumably uses the same ones. What are the BrailleLite's?

Lee