Latest info

hello to all the members and friends on the list.
I am a regular member (and also email changer) haha just kidding!
well I have heard a lot from one of my friends Thomas ward about yasr screen reader. In fact I don't feel any hesitation to say this publicly that if thomas had not helped me then I would have not been so positive in using Linux. he is one valuable person and a jem for the blind linux users.
Well I want to know some particular details about yasr. I want to have a copppy of flight and also a few voices.
please could some one provide me the http linkx to download flight and some voices.
also I need some information on what files should I download for installing flight and what is the latest stable release for flight. Lastly I want to know if some one could guide me over installing the various voices for flight?
Thanks thomas and all my friends.
long live linux!