Re: Latest info

Well, you can get to flite and eflite (the emacspeak server that works
wity YASR) from the YASR homepage at
http://yasr.sourceforge.net
Flite comes with 2 voices, (well, one voice, kal, with 8-bit and 16-bit
quality.  Aparently, however, you should be able to download other voices
from www.festvox.org and place them in the flite directory before
compiling.  Just be sure that when you compile the eflite server, that
when running the ./configure script, you will want to say
./configure --with-vox=name-of-voice
where name-of-voice is the actual name of the voice you want to use as the
default.  Not sure if there is any other way to change voices other than
recompiling the eflite server, however.  If you need any further help,
feel free to email me either on or off list.

HTH
Lorenzo

> I'm an idiot..  At least this [bug] took about 5 minutes to find..
Disquieting ...
	-- Gonzalo Tornaria in response to Linus Torvalds's