Re: Wuestions for Blind Linux Webmasters

You could check your colors out for one thing.  I've been told golden rod
is a very attractive background color; that's yello with a stripe of gold
running through it.  It's a type of paper you can buy from stationery
stores too.  When I asked if mint green and brown would look good on
golden rod, I was told that both mint green and brown would look very nice
and both would also contrast really well.  This is from another sighted
federal employee regularly involved in document production.